Very deep! We have to think and think practically.
First thing is that, planets behaves like humans. So, suppose there is a organisation(horoscope), which is controlled by mainly( because Rahu and ketu are shadow planets and they are like outsiders, they will control things in exceptional way) 7 planets(humans). So, each and every have there own sectors (houses) to control, which are 12. And sectors are divided in sub sectors (Nakshatras), which are 27. I will not go further because it can create confusion.
Note: Before going ahead, please keep in mind that for successful organisation, all 9 people have to be well placed, at least well because nothing is perfect.
Now, the question is wealth and house? who is responsible for this or controlling this.
Try to differentiate, 11th gives wealth, 2nd stores it, and 4th gives comfort and happiness from wealth( I said from wealth because we are talking about material comforts and happiness which are house, vehicle, way of living etc)
4th house is 5th from 12 house, means expenses for ones well being, but if 4th is destroyed then well being is destroyed from expenses. For ex. If 4th is damaged then destiny for getting a house is weak and if one is trying to purchase a house and somehow that property goes under any case or any other problem then well being is not from expenses.
I am telling this is all because I just want to tell that every house every planet is important for overall harmony.
How planets are responsible for wealth and property!
- Venus, because in Kaalpursha it is the lord of storing wealth and also the natural significator of material happiness and also Digbala in 4th house.
- Moon, because gets exalted in 2nd house and being the lord of 4th house. And also for mental happiness and family support, because if moon is weak then one can’t use it in right way or may loose their mental balance, like getting huge lottery and mental balance disturb.
- Jupiter, because exalted in 4th house and controls wisdom and it is also the significator of wealth. Similarly as moon if Jupiter is weak then one can’t multiply their wealth, Jupiter is very important that how the native is using their wealth(9th sign lord, dharma), if weak then one is destroyer of it’s own wealth, think about 12 house which is ruled by Jupiter.
- Sun, because it rules the gain of property, 5th lord and also Kritika Nakshatra. Weaker Sun people can’t express their wealth to society but note extra expressing can be dangerous too.
- Mars, soldier protect the wealth from enemies, strength of wealth ruler of 8th house and also rules Mrigashira nakshatra in Taurus.
- Saturn, action required to earn wealth. Rulers of 10th and 11th house. Also rules Pushya Nakshatra of 4th sign means construction and maintenance of house.
- Mercury, the merchant. Investments required good perception which is given by Mercury and how to use wealth it is also gain of stored money 3rd lord and also well being of stored money rulers of 6th house, which is 5th from 2nd. Because if one have disease how can he/ she will save money. Note it also rules Ashlesha Nakshatras in 4th sign and Revathi in 12th sign.
- Rahu, passion, desires, interest (from where one wants to earn money) or we can say source of earning money, just because it rules the Satbhisha nakshatra in 11 sign.
- Ketu- interest of expenses, where one is expensing, detachment from material wealth, because rules Ashwini nakshatra in 1st sign which is 12th from 2nd house
Note: Rahu and Ketu results are expectional.