Each and every planet can be good or bad in 12th house, difference is Venus has less bad results compared to others. I feel same for Jupiter as well, but next to venus. Mercury is next to Jupiter, so Venus > Jupiter > Mercury.
12th house is a neutral house, it is not malefic. So, it changes colour by imposition of others. Still I can show horoscope where Venus in 12th has given worst results, even exalted. Because a single placement doesn’t affects the destiny, whole horoscope is important.
But I want to show some general results of each planets placed in 12th house:
- Sun in 12th can give separation from father, better life and fame away from birth place or country. It gives unnecessary ego in married life. Married life is affected. Status of father may not be so good. Eye issues.
- Moon in 12th give problem of insomnia, mother having health issue, may be insomnia or pneumonia. Emotional breakdowns due to relationships.
- Mars in 12th can give major problems in married life. Hospitalisation due to accidents, insomnia problem, or eye issues.
- Mercury, if with sun then good results can be seen with some bad also. Good humour, good in mathematics, if not then very poor. This placement rarely gives avg maths. Good reasoning, but he may experience stutter problem in childhood, sometimes even after that.
- Jupiter, native will be spiritual and healthy, but may have gastric issues or obesity. Not much interested in married life, or slow in same. Humble and soft speaker but spendthrift, and superstitious.
- Venus in 12th gives good married life and comfort, specially bed pleasures. But not every time. He can make one lusty, or sometimes less interest in such pleasures and spiritual. Native may be good looking as well. Spouse may belong to different place, marriage with a far situated person.
- Saturn in 12th makes one spendthrift and lazy. Saturn gives good sleep. Disturb married life and a single break in career is available, rarely people escapes it. Also work away from home, and in transport department, hospitals, jail etc is possible.
- Rahu in 12th is good for foreign settlement and fortune in foreign, but he also give a break in career. Married life may be very good or very bad not average situation. Having bad dreams is very common, or dream of ghosts.
- Ketu in 12th house is best for spiritual practices, but one should not accept it blindly, there are modifications. Separation from spouse and married life is possible, married life can’t have average situation here.
Note: These are some snapshots results, but short-cuts are always dangerous. So, it may not be applicable in some cases.
12th House starts at 16°
(Containing Sun, Mercury, Mars, North Node, Chiron, True Node and Vesta)
What does my placement mean ??