Transit or Gochar. The Kriyamaan Karma!
Dashas and planetary position at the time of birth shows the fixed prarabdha karma which has to be fulfilled.
Transit shows the Kriyamaan Karma.
Concept of Kariyamaan karma
Kriyamaan Karma are those karma (actions) which we do in our present life and we can change it, but it also depends on our past karma because our nature is decided by our surroundings and these surroundings are destined means our looks, parents, siblings, home etc.
But now here free-will comes into existence.
We are driven by two energies. First one, is of time or planets which decides everything, and second one, is our own energy which is our free will.
Free will is very powerful because it decides the upcoming effects of time.
So, transit only shows Kriyamaan Karma which are also affected by prarabdha karma (birth chart)
Means if birth chart shows promise of marriage then most powerful planet linked with 7th house/lord can give marriage, but transit should also influence 7th house/lord for it. If transit is not favorable then marriage can’t happen but talk of marriage or any interest etc.
Now, see these points:
- Classics have given huge importance to see transits from natal moon. But we should also see transit from Lagna and even from divisional lagnas. Don’t worry I will explain the concept of divisional lagnas in upcoming points.
- Transit from moon shows effect of energies on mind but lagna is also important because lagna shows at physical level.
- Transit of slow moving planets are very important. Saturn is dukh karka, it’s transit in various houses can give pain, stress etc. But more than that Saturn is the planet of karma (actions) so it’s transit will show the major karmas. Ex. In transit, if saturn is affecting the 7th h/l by it’s placement or aspect then karma related to 7th house will happen.
- Jupiter is sukh karka. It’stransit in various houses can show good events.
- If Saturn and Jupiter both are influencing a common house then signification of that house surely gets affected. For ex. If Sat-Jup aspecting 7th then good marriage will surely happen. If only jupiter is aspecting then some good events or good times in married life and if only saturn is aspecting then suffering can be seen in married life or if person marries without jup influence then marriage can prove bad. But never decide blindly, always analyse with every possible method.
- See operating dasha planet in transits. Ex. Chances of event is more prominent if planet, in transit is affecting same house/lord as it’s affecting in birth chart.
- Dasha planets should be unafflicted in transit for better time period. Affliction from natural malefic.
- Rahu transit in various houses shows the illusion and ketu shows detachment.
- Transit of mars, sun and moon further narrows the event. Ex. Jup-Sat transit can show marriage within a year, but mars and sun can narrow it down to month and moon can to day.
- Always focus on karakatva of planet. For marriage Venus should be involved, Mercury for education etc.
- Never forget to see transit by astakvarga methods. I can’t explain astakvarga here. It’s very vast topic.
- Impose the transiting planetary positions on divisional charts. Ex. Jupiter is transit in Scorpio, and if one have Scorpio ascendant in D-9. Then Jupiter is also transiting from lagna of Navamsha (D-9) and ensuring marriage.
- But for more subtle timing, if we see navamsha of Jupiter, Jupiter in Scorpio at around 20 degrees(jyeshta, pada 2) will fall in Capricorn navamsha and person with Scorpio rising in D-9 will have Jupiter in 3rd and aspecting 7th house. Means when Jupiter will transit in jyeshta, pada 2 then event related to marriage could be more prominent.
- Similarly we should do for every planet, especially dasha operating planets.
- See relevant house in transit. If native 10th lord is Mars, then his/her career will have problems whenever mars gets afflicted in transit.