9th house represent: Guru, prospects in life, father, grandsons, compassion,
tapas, hips, mind, family members. charity, yoga etc
9th house is the primary house which represents Father!
10th house represents the gains from father. People born in Royal family have strong 9th and 10th house connection(Reason: 10th house represents paternal lineage or father’s family etc, because it is 9th from your family, 2nd house)
Why 9th house represents Father?
Here are the reasons:
- 1, 5, 9 is our Dharma trikona. Ascendant represents native, 5th house represents children, 9th house is father, why? Count 5th from 9th house is again ascendant, which means native and this cycle keep rotating.
- Father is our primary guru we generally follow our father rules, we live in our father’s house, but mother is also our primary guru and if our mother-father unite then they will be our best teacher. Very simple reason: In Kalapursha Kundali, 9th house(father) is ruled by Jupiter and when Jupiter goes in 4th house then get exalted and if moon is also there then the best Gaj Keshri Yoga is formed. We learn Sanskaar from our parents and in our home(4th house)
- 5th house is our purva punya and what we are getting from our purva punya(5th from 5th, 9th house) is our Dharma, Destiny, Father, Religion etc.
- 10th house is our career, 9th from 10th house is our father’s career, 6th house. And from the 9th house 10th bhava is 6th house, which is the father’s career.
- 4th from the 9th house is the 12th house and from the 4th house(mother), it is 9th house. Generally, after marriage our mother learn rules of family, dharma, religion etc from her mother in law(our grandmother)
Confusion persists because we always think that things are very simple and in similar pattern (4th from 7th, 10th house represents father because 7th is spouse) but there are exceptions too and we have to look in depth to understand such things.