Jupiter. The PaalanKarta!
According to astronomy, Jupiter is the largest planet in solar system. Jupiter protects us from comets, all comets coming to earth are thrown out of solar system due to Jupiter’s heavy magnetic field and making earth habitable planet. If any one of these comets hit earth then….
But sometimes Jupiter tries to hurt earth. We all know that there is asteroid belt between inner and outer planets, mars is last inner planet whereas jupiter is 1st outer planet. So, sometimes due to jupiter magnetic field any of asteroid gets pushed towards Sun and chances of colliding with earth develops. This mostly happens when Jupiter is closer to earth or sun also. And we know that, Retrograde planets are closer to earth.
Now, coming to vedic astrology. We know that Retrograde Jupiter losses it’s benefic nature, generally.
Note: Please don’t consider that R-Jup is always bad, it’s nature decides after many consideration.
Our Rishis were ancient scientists, they had already known that how these planets could affect life.
Importance of jupiter due to these points:
- Jupiter or Brihaspati was deva guru and very wise. In ancient times Gurus were very pious, they teaches and guide other for their best.
- In kalapursha kundali, Jupiter rules 9th and 12th house. 9th house is of dharma, father, luck etc. And 12th house is of liberation, the ultimate aim of soul.
- As stated above that Jupiter is paalan karta. After birth Jupiter is planet who protects us from evils eyes. A strong Jupiter is necessary for very successful life.
- Actually, Jupiter can impact total 10 houses of a horoscope. 2 ruling houses, 3 aspects, 1 placement and 4 houses of karaka (2, 5, 9 and 11)
- Jupiter aspect is highly beneficial like amrita pouring out.
- Because it’s 2nd largest planet according to astrology. So, it’s not easy for other planets to change the nature of jupiter. Only heavy affliction can affect him.