Delay is a kind of mild punishment but bad married life is worst. Many people marry early but struggling a lot in married life whereas many of them are late but have very good memories. There is a lot difference in this, I am just giving my views to clear this.
Before moving ahead, never forget Desh, Kaal, Patra theory.
Factors involve to judge marriage:
- Lagna and Moon lagna
- Navamsha lagna
- Karaka: male- Venus and female- Jupiter
- Upapada lagna
- Karkamsha lagna
- Arudha Lagna
- 1st house/lord
- 7th house/lord
- 8th House/lord
- 2nd house/lord
- 4th house/lord
- 12th house/lord
- 6th house/lord
- Dara pada
- All kind of dasha system, generally Vimshottari Dasha.
Note: Synthesis the result by overall analysis by all given factors. Use all lagnas and houses/lords from them. Use Jaimini aspects for Jaimini lagnas like Upapada Arudha etc.
- Factors not to use in delay: 12th,6th and 4th houses/lord.
- Saturn is the planet of delays but gives perfection later.
- Mild affliction to 1st or 7th house/lord from all above mentioned lagnas, influence of Saturn is must. But there should be influence of a strong benefic.
- Saturn influence on 2nd house/lord.
- Saturn is darakarka.
- Weak 7th house but strong 7th lord. Yes, because house always managed by it’s lord, if lord is strong then person can easily manage his marriage after delay caused by weak house.
- Influence of Sun can also lead to delay in marriage.
- Unfavorable dashas, because dashas are the delivery agent of every result.
Bad married life:
- Factors to use: All
- Heavy affliction to 7th, 2nd, 8th or 12th house/lord.
- Affliction should from Saturn, Rahu-Ketu and Mars.
- 4th house of Navamsha and Upapada should be seen, if afflicted then a lot of tension at home after marriage.
- Affliction to 7th H/L from 6th and 12th houses.
- Weak 7th lord leads to problem in married life and if, 7th house is also weak then separation is very much possible.
- Darakaraka afflicted by malefics and Gnatikaraka.
- Karakamsha is also used for the judgement, 7th, 2nd and 8th house. Use Navamsha sign of Atmakarka as lagna in Birth Chart. Ex. Atmakarka in Taurus sign in navamsha. So, make Taurus ascendant with BC planets.
- See Darapada, because it will tell the maya associated with marriage.
- See Karkas if they are afflicted then it is not good for the quality of marriage.
- Always give more importance to navamsha houses/lords and darakarka position in it.
- Affliction to 12th with 7th house/lord involvement will tell the problems of bed pleasures.
- 8th house is mangalya sthan for females, if it is afflicted then there is problem in married life and even death of spouse is possible.
If someone have both the combinations then it is the worst thing that can happen.