Cancers are primarily an environmental disease with 90–95% of cases attributed to environmental factors. Only 5–10% due to genetics. Environmental factors could be tabacco, diet and obesity, infections, radiation, stress, lack of physical activity.
According to Cancer researcher Robert A. Weinberg, “If we lived long enough, sooner or later we all would get cancer.”
In astrology, generally natural malefic planets promotes dangerous diseases or any kind of illness. Where the most negative planet destroys health are Rahu-Ketu.
Generally, luminaries are very important for good health and immune. Then comes the role of Lagna lord and Vaar/Day lord.
6th lord represents diseases, 8th house shows secret diseases, chronic illness, accidents.
In Cancer, we know that there is uncontrollable growth of cells, they divide and form malignant tumours. In Astrology, 11th house plays the role of expansion and growth, and this could be anything. Also, it is 6th from the 6th house and considered most malefic house/lord of the horoscope. 11th house/lord plays a very important role in growth of tumours, along with that it’s co-ruled by Rahu.
Jupiter is the Jeeva karaka. Affliction to Jupiter is also a major important for the development of such a dangerous disease.
Cancer Zodiac sign is also very important. This is the sign where Ashlesha Nakshatra is present. It is a watery sign and serpents(Ashlesha) finds there home here, nothing but something like poison. Now, Jupiter also finds this sign to be very comfortable, as it gets exalted. So, somehow this sign has to be afflicted and negative.
Note: Before moving to combinations, keep this above statements in mind.
Astrological Combinations for Cancer disease:
- Affliction to Lagna/Lord by natural malefic.
- 11th house/lord having connection with the Lagan/Lord.
- Afflicted jupiter influences lagan/lord.
- Moon/Cancer is under malefic affection.
- Sun or Day/Vaar lord has to be afflicted.
- Birth should be in Nakshtra of 8th lord or 6th lord or planets associated with them strongly.
- Atamakaraka afflicted by Ganatikaraka, 11th lord.
- Labha pada (A-11) having connection with Atamakaraka or Lagan/Lord. Also, Lord of A-11.
- Any planet in Mrityu Bhaga is affecting the Lagna/lord.
- In D-27, above combinations has to be present.
- D-1 Lagna lord afflicted in D-30 chart.
- See above combinations in D-9, D-12, D-3 and D-6 chart.
Request to Readers: Please don’t get worried if these combinations are present in your D-1, it may show weak health but for cancer like disease, it should be strongly present in other divisional to confirm it. Don’t generalise things and have comprehensive approach on horoscopes.