Rahu. The Mystery man.
Rahu represents: Obsession, Dissatisfaction, Crave, Insanity, Alcohol, Poison, Demons, Ghost, Researches, Innovation, Desires, Lust, mysterious things, unorthodox thinking, growth in a impulsive manner, explosion of things, corruption, politics, also act as an amplifier.
Actually, Rahu wants to act like Jupiter (wants to give everything) but couldn’t because of it’s nature (a demon is demon)
Rahu gives but in his style, he will not care about well being.
Mainly, Rahu sets desires and obsession in native’s life.
We without Rahu: There will be no researches, invoations, everyone will live without any desires, dreams, no electronics, no reasoning, no logic, no challenges etc
In final words, growth will be stopped. We can say that there will be no life.
Some consideration before going ahead:
- Wherever rahu will be in birth chart, it will give desires, obsession, challenges, dissatisfaction, dreams related to that house and fulfilment of those desires will depend on strength of rahu and despositor.
- Rahu amplifies the results of the house or planet placed with it. For ex. Rahu with exalted Mercury in 5th house will amplify the results and give razor sharp brain.
- According to uttarkalamrita, if rahu & ketu are placed in dual sign and despositer is in benefic influence and placed in kendra or trikonathen they give very good results.
- Rahu and Ketu can’t aspect, because they are shadow planets. so how a shadow can create another shadow.
- Rahu exalted in Taurus and debilitated in Scorpio. Mooltrikona sign is Virgo and Own sign is Gemini.
Best place for Rahu
In 3rd house
In 3rd house, Rahu behaves very good. Makes native courageous, brave, hard working, having strong unconscious mind, intelligent, tendency to shows off, habit of smoking, good in sports, good in communication but it is not good placement for younger siblings and father.
In 11th house
In 11th house, Rahu makes native ambitious, having lots of material desires, gives very good earnings, awards, fame, supporting spouse, but relation with boss will not be good and also not good for elder siblings.
In 8th house
I have seen that Rahu in 8th house reduces the lifespan and also not good for marriage but is very good for world-wide fame, researches, innovations, gives high IQ, makes native mysterious, people in intelligence agency or scientists have generally this rahu.
Albert Einstein have Rahu in 8th house with exalted Mars(energy). And we all now about E=mc².
Note: All these results are general.