A Chartered Accountant gives advice, audit accounts and trustworthy information about financial records. They are respectable watchdogs of the industry or business, their financial reports are trusted.
Astrologically they’ll need wisdom of Jupiter with logical and sharp calculations of Mercury, and they can’t proceed without the discipline of Saturn and Corporate law of Mars. Because they are advising and related to finances and tax/law also. So, 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 12th houses/lords role comes into play and obviously 10th house/lord.
- Combinations of 2nd, 5th and 10th house/lord with influence of Jupiter, Mercury and Mars is very important, and discipline also i.e. Saturn.
- 12th and 6th lord connection also comes into play for role into taxes or litigation things.
- A strong Mercury with close connection of Mars makes one a good CA.
- Amatyakaraka planet, A-10 or Karma Pada, Capricorn sign should be in influence of Mercury and Jupiter with 2nd, 5th house/lord.
- Capricorn sign should also have Jupiter, Mercury, 2nd, 5th house influence.
Parameters to be seen in following charts:
- D-1 or Lagna, Moon and Saturn Lagna or Ascendant
- D-9 or Navamsha
- A-1 or Arudha Lagna
- Karakamsha (of D-1 and D-9 both)
- D-10 or Dashamsha
- D-3 (special Varanasi Drekanna)
- D-60 (only if birth time is accurate otherwise use D-60-R)
Note: D-60-R: Use birth Lagna sign to recast D-60 lagna with all D-60 planetary positions.