Before listing combinations, I would like to state that, combination works only if they are supported by divisional chart also. Means they should be repeated in divisional for prominent results. More no. of good in D-1 along with divisional charts gives good life. If not then results would be average or may not be fruitful.
- Starting with Ascendant. It should be strong. It’s lord should also. Basically not an afflicted ascendant.
- Benefics in Kendra or Trikona. If they are devoid of benefics and birth is before sunset or say day-birth then it is not good for life. Malefics is kendra or trikona is night time is not a problem and it will be much better if birth is in shukla paksha and good moon.
- At least a malefic in 3rd, 6th, 10th or 11th house is welcomed for good results.
- Moon should be good. And not weak or heavily afflicted. Aspected by at least natural benefic or Jupiter in Kendra from it.
Above points are very basic things for good life. This makes a good base for other combinations to give results. Now, points mentioned below are above base things.
- There should be Raj Yoga. Raj Yoga forms by association of kendra and trikona houses lords. Like 9th lord in 4th house, or 9th or 4th conjuct in 4th or any other house, or having mutual aspect.
- Wealth yogas. Formed when 2 and 11th house lords are in association with laxmi sthan lord/houses(1,5 and 9) or vice-versa.
- Budh-Aditya Yoga, Sun-Mer association. Check there lordship and strength for fructification of results.
- Karma Adhipati Yoga. 9th and 10th house/lord association.
- Upachaya houses/lord having association within them. Like 3rd lord in 10th house or 10th in 11th house.
- Debilitated planets in 3rd, 6th or 8th house gives raj yoga.
- Or house lords of above are debilitated.