There are 3 types of actors:
- Acted only in theatre and not on camera.
- Only acted in front of cameras.
- Voice over acting.
Astrological combination will be different for each one of them, if they are separate, but there are many actors doing all 3.
So, basics is the key. Venus is the most important planet in any artistic thing, along with moon (emotions or feel) and mercury (dialogue delivery and communication) . But Rahu (illusion) also play his subtle role. Rahu role becomes more important for those who performs in front of camera.
Important astrological points for good acting skills:
- Basically influence of Venus or Rahu (in venus sign or nakshatra) on Ascendant/ascendant lord or 10th house/lord and amatyakarka.
- Venus should be slightly afflicted only with Rahu or mars, and having good state in divisional. Rahu is important to be in front of cameras.
- Influence of Mercury and Moon on 10th house/lord and amatyakarka.
- 3rd and 5th house having relation with 10th house/lord and amatyakaraka.
- Taurus and Gemini are two important signs along with Virgo, Cancer and Leo. Any two of them having influence on 10th house/lord and amatyakarka.
- 2nd house role comes into the play of voice over artists, with good Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter gives very rich and amazing voice texture, but not without Mercury.
Above data has to be analysed in D-1, D-3, D-9, D-10 and from Moon, Arudha and Karakamsha ascendant. D-60 can be used if time is accurate.
Hi, i’m 20 year old female and want to make career in acting world. My DOB is 10 nov 2001, 7:55 AM Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Please tell me if my chart supports my dream.