The KILLER of all our actions or karma!
- 9th house is the killer of our actions and efforts. It is the house of dharma, fortunes, luck, father, teacher, judiciary, fixed things or karma(present birth), ancestors, higher learning, one’s religious beliefs, ethics, explorations, longer journeys also intuition and supra conscious.
- 9th house is the most favorable and 9th lord is considered most positive planet in any horoscope. It also shows the cause of the present birth since it represents father.
- 9th from any house shows the ultimate cause of that particular house. This cause can be positive or negative, depends on other factors.
- 9th house shows the inherent qualities of native, sudden source of wealth, our actual internal ethics and values, support from our ancestors or father etc.
- 9th shows the success or failure of our efforts, spouse of our younger siblings.
- 9th shows the disease, enemies, fixed karmas of mother. As 9th house also represents father but it’s not necessary that mother and father are hostile to each other.
- It’s 5th from 5th house, shows grand children, higher learning, wisdom, learning of children, also shows love-arranged marriage (if connected to 7th house)
- It’s 4th from 6th house, showing storage of pending karmas (that is going to manifest in this birth) it’s also fixed karmas of our the present birth, happiness of competition etc.
- 9th is 3rd from 7th house showing, efforts of married life, and siblings, hobbies of spouse, efforts in business etc.
- 9th also shows gains or losses in sudden things like gambling etc. 9th is also gain of inheritance property etc.
- 9th house is 12th from 10th house, it’s end of our karmas and efforts. So, A strong and benefic 9th is responsible for liberation.
- It is 11th from 11th house, so shows gains and fulfillment of desires etc and role of luck in it.
- 9th house is 10th from 12th house, showing career of maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother. 9th also shows actions to fulfill past life pending thoughts.
Leave a Reply