Darkest and Mysterious Bhava/House!
I am writing all this on Amavasya, Dark moon night.
So, let’s get dip into 8th house/bhava.
What is 8th house?
8th house is the black hole in horoscope. It’s the house of research, all kind of mysteries lies within it, all underground things like mines, Samadhi, the other world, space, sudden events, accidents, insanity, pond, chemical or subject chemistry, death, longevity, buttocks, anus, fart etc.
- 8th bhava is the5th house of moksha trikona(4,8,12). If anyone wants to achieve the salvation then 8th house is key to achieve it, because 8th house helps in Sadhna.
- It’s 12th from 9th means long distance foreign travel.
- 2nd from 7th means in-laws and also second marriage.
- 10th from 11th house, means all the indirect karma which we do to achieve our desires like short cuts. Generally, no wants to work hard and to fullfill their desires but when someone finds any short cuts like lottery, speculation etc they will go for it achieve their desires.
- It represents native itself. Why? Surprised! Because it’s 5th from 4th house means child of your mother. That’s why in kalapursha 1st and 8th both are ruled by mars. The difference is only that 8th house is the inner-self of us. But outer self is 1st only because it’s 5th from 9th (father) house and our father builds our outer-self.
8th bhava of kalapursha is Scorpio and ruled by Mars.
Saturn is the karaka of 8th house.
Planets in 8th house
Sun: In 8th house, Sun lights up the 8th house. Father will have good fame & name in society, interest in politics, involvement in research related to energy or light, piles problem, native will hide is true nature, father will be secretive etc.
Moon: Native will have a good concentration level but also gets depressed easily, mother will be secretive, soft spoken, working underwater but also threat from water, liar, confused, day’s around amavasya willnot be good etc.
Mars: Native will have great sexual energy, prone to accidents, Spy, can be a serial killer (if mars is afflicted), strict, angry, aggressive speaker, gains through secret things, younger brother will not follow him/her, research related to energy or bombs etc.
Mercury: Great sense of humour, good communication skills, economist, weak sexual organs, skin issues, research in telecom, diplomat, confused sometimes, astrologer or astronomers, easy way of living or smooth life etc.
Jupiter: Learner of vedic sciences and space, astrologer, balanced speaker, weak sexual organs, child cheats him/her, weak abdomen, change of religion, research in environment, less struggle in life, special grace of god etc.
Venus: Wife may cheat, in acting or film industry, creative artist, high sexual desire, earnings from secret things, foreign spouse, less struggle in life etc.
Saturn: Long lived, struggle in life, learner of other worlds, research or work in mechanical or mines engineering, lazy, harsh speech, easy death, philosopher etc
Rahu: Great scientist or researcher, danger from positions animals, high sexual desire, sudden or mysterious death, obsession about secrets, incurable disease etc.
Ketu: Confused, afraid of darkness or secrets, religious, insanity, danger from animals, leads to moksha, computer programmer, data scientist, no sexual desire, international spiritual teacher etc.
Note: All these are general results.
Results of planets in 8th house can be good or bad depends on many other factors. But, yes planets in 8th bhava feel very alone like they are in otherworld.
Osho Rajneesh chart:
He had many planets in 8th house and we all know his international fame and success.
Albert Einstein chart:
He had Mars and Rahu in 8th house, we all know his research in energy.
There are many more horoscope. Go and try to understand the nature of 8th house.
Leave a Reply